Choosing to have a custom photographer create timeless images of your family can be one of the best decisions you make, and there are many reasons why it’s a choice that pays off in the long run:
1. I offer both on-location and studio sessions, or a combination of the two. My studio setup is portable so I can come to you for maximum comfort, or you can meet me at my studio for a simple and fun experience.
2. I spend up to 2-3 hours with every session (even longer for newborns) to make sure I capture a wide variety of moments that can create a complete collection of memories. I have extensive experience working with babies and kids to build the best possible relationships and capture not only smiles, but personalities. Portrait studios in a box tend to limit sessions to 15 minutes.
3. I invest in quality professional equipment, and have backups for that equipment.
4. When ordering albums, cards, collages, or storyboards, you will receive custom designs that are created to fit your images and won’t be forced to pick from a set of pre-designed templates.
5. You have the choice to either order online or set up an ordering session with me to go over product options, review collage, card, and/or album designs, and finalize your order.
6. When you have questions, they wil be answered by me – your photographer – not a corporate office or store manager.
7. Your session will turn the personalities of your family into artful, loving images, not just snapshots.